With SocialBro you can analyze a Twitter list, i.e., your own lists or any public list, comparing the members with your contacts. It’s useful to know which members of a list are in your community and also to get detailed stats about the people who are in a specific list.
There are two types of list that you can add as a source:
- Your Twitter lists
- Other Twitter lists (public lists)
1. From the Target section of the top menu bar select Your Twitter lists or Other Twitter lists as appropriate.
3. After uploading the list the source panel will appear in the Source: Twitter Lists section of your homepage.
- All members of the list
- Countries the members are from
- Languages spoken by members
- Gender of members
- Members bio Tag Cloud
- + source comparison widgets
5. Click on any of the widgets to visit the community wall where you can browse, search and filter the members of that widget.