If you are running or have already hosted an event, SocialBro can be used to help you analyse or engage with those who are/have attended. This can be done by creating a list of attendees’ Twitter accounts (or by following them on Twitter).
To create a list of attendees:
1) Start with your list of attendees in Excel. Select the column containing attendees screen names and copy (in plain text).
2) Paste the screen names into a text file, e.g. Word or Notepad, making sure that one screen name is on each line.
3) Save the text file.
4) In the “tools” section of the dashboard select “import users” and upload the text file.
5) The list of attendees can then be used as a source to analyse and view insights. You can access this information from the left navigation drop down box.
6) Information about the attendees is then displayed in the dashboard. This information can show you people you should be following, i.e. to target with product offerings or engaging with to increase the quality of your community.
7) The insights section can be used to provide you with useful statistics about the attendees of your event, for example where they are from, the languages they speak, their level of Twitter activity and their influence.
8) SocialBro can also be used to create a list of attendees for you to target at a later date with future events. To do this select all members in the dashboard.
10) Then drag a box over all of the members so they are all selected. (Tip: if you have a large amount of attendees you can change how many users you view on a page by going to Settings -> General and Page size.
11) Then select add to list at the bottom of the screen (you can also use this process to follow all of the selected users), create a list name and description. This list is then stored for future use and can be easily accessed via your Twitter account e.g. to view tweets by members.