If you are one of our users of SocialBro Pro (web-app) you can take great advantage of the Best Time to Tweet report, which is one of our highlight features. Apply the Best Time to Tweet to a custom sample of users and get the report for any search, list, 3rd party Twitter account, etc.
The main difference between the Pro and the free version is that with your Pro account you can request multiple reports, while in the desktop apps you can only have one report per Twitter account at a time.
Follow the steps below to see how to create a report for a custom sample of users:
1. Choose the sample of users that you’d like to know when are online: members of a list, members of a search, your competitor’s followers, etc.
3. You will then see the following form:
Select a title for your report, upload a logo (if you wish), select the desired time zone and click create. You will then see the following message:
4. You will then be taken to your “Best Time to Tweet Reports” section which will display all of your past reports. When your report has been generated you can view it by selecting “View report”.
SocialBro automatically updates your report for you every seven days and you can access it from the Toolbar on your dashboard.
5. You can then see all of the stats and information available for a general BTTT report
6. Through the Toolbar you can see a list of the reports you have requested, being able to access them whenever you want. In this list you can visualize the criteria of each report. For example, the reports listed below (in order) are based on: a) The users I have recently mentioned on Twitter i.e. “my influencers”, b) My followers with over 500 followers and a followers to friends ratio above 2, c) a Twitter list containing SocialBro bloggers.
Please see the Video below for a step by step tutorial: