The lists management tool is one of the most powerful and continuously under development features of SocialBro.
You can create a Twitter list containing any user who has a public profile e.g. your competitor’s followers, members of a search, people who have tweeted a hashtag, select members of your community etc.
Let’s say for an example you want to create a Twitter list containing your influential friends who have “social media” in their bios.
1. Select “friends” from the global stats panel.
2. Use the filters and advanced search options to find your desired users so in this case we want them to have a high influence and “social media” in their bios. (remember you can only add 500 people to a Twitter list so you may have to add more filters or deselect some users).
3. Then either select individual users, “selected” from the bottom navigation bar and “add to list” or use the “Add all to list” option pictured below:
4. Then create a name for your list and if you don’t want users to be notified that they have been added to your list, select the private check box. If you want these users to know they are important to you, you can leave it public.
5. To add anyone else to the list just select the button pictured below on their profile:
and then select an existing Twitter list.
6. You can then use Hootsuite or Tweetdeck to monitor what these users are tweeting or use SocialBro to view stats about the membersHere is a video example:
We want to create a list with users from New York who are interested in Marketing. So, we just have to search in our followers (also we could search in our community and in all Twitter) with the term “Marketing”. Once we obtain the results we just filter by the location New York and voilá, SocialBro will show us all the followers from New York who are interested in Marketing. Now we just select the users that we want to add to a new or existing list.
Another way to manage lists is using “Sources”. We can analyze private or public lists. Once we have added the new source (through the sources menu, left navigation bar), we can select the users of every page to add to a list. Also you can see examples in the How-to section.