With SocialBro you can analyze any Twitter list, your own lists or any public list, comparing its members with your contacts. It’s very useful to know the members of a list that are in your community and also to get detailed stats about the people who are in a specific list.
- Your Twitter lists
- Other Twitter lists (public lists)
After uploading the list, you’ll see the following information on the dashboard:
- All members of the list
- Members of the list that you follow
- Members of the list that follow you
- Members not followed by you
- Members who don’t follow you back
- Members not reciprocated by you
- Tagcloud of the members’ bios
As with all sources, all the information that appears in the dashboard is accesible from the left drop-down menu. You can search and browse the members of the list and also add more contacts to your own lists.
To visualize the stats of a list click the Insights icon on its dashboard.