The bottom navigation bar is active when you are browsing the users on the community area. There are the following elements (from left to right):
- Sort: SocialBro lets you sort any source by number of followers, friends, tweets, tweets per day and by the last time the user tweeted, ascending or descending by clicking on the arrow shown.
After, there are three grouped buttons to change the view of the community area
- List View
- Detailed View
- Multicolumn View.
Next in line, there are the following buttons:
- Follow all the selected users
- Unfollow all the selected users
- Add all the selected users to a list
Next there is a drop up menu to:
- Save filter: save the filter for future use
- Add all to list: Add selected users to a list
- BTTT report: Creates a custom BTTT report for the selected users.
- Insights report: Creates an insights report for the selected users
- export to xlsx : SocialBro exports all the users of the selected source. If you made a search or applied filters the resultant users will be exported.
- export to .pdf : SocialBro exports the first 100 users of the selected source. If you made a search or applied filters the resultant users will be exported.
- add tags: You can add tags to multiple users with this option
Finally, you can see the pagination.
TIP: There is a more efficient way to paginate by passing the mouse over the left or the right side of the work area as you can see in the figure.